Thursday, February 7, 2008

Bank of America/Pay Pal Donations

I now have a bank account set up at Bank of America for any of you who would like to place a donation. Although my account was opened here in Fallon, NV, you can donate at any Bank of America location. If you would like to place a donation, just give the bank teller my name, Daniel E. Lords, making sure to mention my middle initial so he/she can pull up the correct account. Also be sure to mention that my account is in the Fallon, NV branch if you are donating from a different location.
I've also had people ask about donating through Pay Pal. You can log onto
www.paypal.com and click on "Send Money". It will ask for the email address of the person you're sending money to (mine is amylords@gmail.com) and the amount of money you wish to contribute. Your donation will then be deposited into my account. Thank you!

No comments: